Essentially, it's an all-in-one vacation for the cashed-up New Yorker or NYC visitor who likes everything organized for them in advance. Something Sex and the City's Charlotte York might book, say.
Here's what it includes:
· 3 night’s in a Superior room at The Greenwich Hotel, with breakfast for two daily
· Champagne and seasonal fruit upon arrival
· One “Shibui Toner” spa treatment per guest (to get your skin beach-ready, naturally)
· Dinner for two in the private outdoor courtyard at Locanda Verde (not including booze or gratuity—and hopefully not including a wait like ours...)
· Transfer to East Hampton on a luxury liner
· 3 night’s in a Luxe Bungalow at the East Hampton Point Resort, with daily in-suite breakfast from Mary’s Marvelous of Amagansett.
· Tee times arranged at Montauk or Sag Harbor local golf clubs
· One private sailing excursion on the antique wooden sailing sloop “The Aliento” and/or the Sports fishing boat the “Bonnie K”
· East Hampton town beach access, with car service or complimentary beach parking passes
· Dinner for two at East Hampton Point Restaurant (again, no booze or tip included)
· A picnic lunch for two at the Georgica Beach (beach chairs, blankets, and Citraella or Tutto Italiano goodies provided)
· Preferred tables and reservations at East Hampton Point sister restaurants
The rundown also included a 'custom Hamptons chic shopping itinerary' when at The Greenwich (to load up on your beach essentials) and a 'day of shopping in East Hampton with personal shoppers available.' But we're not sure these really count, since they don't actually mean you get to go hog wild at Ralph Lauren or Michael Kors. They're just ways to get you to spend more money.
So, what do you think? Is all this worth $4,600 plus tax? If your answer is yes—why, hello, lovely to meet you! We've never been sailing but have always wanted to!
You can make your reservations for this OTT experience any time before October by calling Katy Horne at The Greenwich.