• a night in a Hideaway Suite at The Water Club at Borgata.
• a spa treatment from Immersion Spa’s Bounty-Inspired menu, which includes a Intraceuticals facial, said to be one of Aniston’s faves.
• $200 food & beverage credit redeemable at Seablue by Michael Mina (where Aniston and the crew dined while filming) or one of Borgata’s other restaurants.
• $100 retail credit at Borgata boutiques.
• VIP, complimentary entry to MIXX and mur.mur nightclubs.
• complimentary use of the fitness center.
The package is only available on weekends, and costs a very-Hollywood-like $1,499 a night. We don't have the cash for this so we'll just have to wait for the (fingers crossed!) Hot Tub Time Machine hotel package, wherever that might be.
[Photo via IMDB.com ]