You might not able to share the bed with Jake or Tenley if you come and stay at Jalousie, but their going to make sure that you only have eyes for whoever comes to the island with you on this package. You get:
· Four nights in a Luxury Villa with Ocean View, private pool and a four poster bed (covered with rose petals?)
· Butler service
· Return airport transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
· A perfectly chilled bottle of Champagne on arrival
· A single long-stemmed red rose on arrival
· Introductory dive in the crystal waters or our national marine reserve
· Rainforest Jeep Safari in the heart of the St Lucian rainforest
· Gros Piton Explorer Hike
· Sulphur Seduction spa treatment for two, including a trip to the Sulphur Springs and volcano and a volcanic mud bath (as seen in The Bachelor)
· Romantic candlelit dinner anywhere on the property with a bottle of sparkling wine
· Breakfast in bed on one morning of your choice
· Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability on arrival)
The "Wings of Love" package at Jalousie goes for $3,304 from February 23 to April 17, 2010; from $2,856 April 17 to May 31, 2010; from $2,660 June 1 to October 15, 2010; and $2,856 October 16 to December 16, 2010. Rates are per room and based on double occupancy, and this is at 30% off if you book in advance. Luckily those rates are for the whole four nights and all those extras above, not per night.
To fly "On the Wings of Love" to Jalousie, you can find out more on the package here and book it directly on the site.