Wanna Party with Jay-Z and Coldplay on New Year's Eve? Here's How
We here at both HotelChatter and VegasChatter are totally buggin' over the forthcoming Cosmopolitan Resort and Casino which is set to open in Las Vegas on December 15. The resort will have 2,995 hotel rooms, a casino, a sexy pool complex, a Sahra spa and a mouth-watering selection of the best restaurants.
While the hotel opens to visitors on the 15th, the real party goes off on New Year's Eve which will double as the hotel's official grand opening party with Jay-Z and Coldplay expected to perform. Last week, when VegasChatter checked rooms for New Year's Eve, the hotel was sold-out. But we got word that a limited number of New Year's Eve packages are now up for sale.
The packages went online at midnight and there are only 125 left. Here's what they include:
· A three-night stay in a city room or terrace studio
· Access to the Marquee nightclub and Dayclub preview party
· Dinner for two on New Year's Eve at the restaurant of your choice
· New Year's Day brunch at Wicked Spoon (the hotel's buffet joint)
· Two non-transferable tickets to the live concert featuring Jay-Z & Coldplay. (This concert is currently invite-only so this might be the only way to get tix!)
The total package cost is $5,600 but c'mon, you get to experience Jay-Z and Coldplay AND a brand-new Las Vegas resort. So we say do it if you've got the dough.
Go here to book but beware--full payment is expected at time of booking. Guests have to be 21 or older and both names are required. This is totally non-refundable and non-transferable (so forget selling it to someone if you can't go.)