Hotel Rooms for Super Bowl Are Still Expensive But Still Available
Here's a look at what some commenters said on HotelChatter recently. Wanna join the discussion? Sign up and become a member. Or use your Facebook account to log-in. And don't forget to follow HotelChatter on Twitter.
· More Rooms Open for Super Bowl: A owner of a Mondrian Hotel South Beach condo is willing to rent his place for Super Bowl weekend. Meanwhile, the Doral Resort in Miami is no longer requesting a three-night minimum. Rooms start at $399 a night. Also, Z Ocean Hotel has standard suites left open as well starting at $429 a night.
In other comments:
· Rate Update for the New JW Marriott Resort Opening Friday in San Antonio
· More Outrageous Hotel Parking Fees: $60 at This Hotel!
· If You're Gonna Use Pens, Don't Use Cheap Ones
· Was Ross Klein a W Ruiner?
· Folks Sound Off on Twitter Contests