Hilton's New Logo is Rather Retro
Here's a look at what some commenters said on HotelChatter recently. Wanna join the discussion? Sign up and become a member. Or use your Facebook account to log-in. And don't forget to follow HotelChatter on Twitter.
· Hilton's New Old Logo?: A commenter tells us that the new logo we saw introduced this week is really the old logo just flipped on its side with new colors.
If you remember, Hilton had a red logo up till about 15-20 years ago (look at this, it's the 3-sided Las Vegas Hilton)...it's on the right in this pic. Now look at the new silver/gold one. Basically, it's the red one, but turned sideways.
Clever, Hilton, very clever.
· Some folks are willing to wait for The Chatwal to open
· IHG's Key To Change promotion did not go well
· Le Meridien San Fran, not so pricey?
· W Barcelona has a virtual tour on YouTube (all CGI)