Between now and the end of September 2009, Hotel Bellwether is offering two sweet deals:
Landlubbers will like the “Go Fly a Kite” package:
· A one night stay
· A kite to fly in the park located just outside the hotel and to take home after the stay
· A picnic lunch from the Harborside Bistro, a Pacific Northwest-style restaurant located in the hotel
Rates for the "Go Fly a Kite" package begin at $172, based on double occupancy.
Seafarers will like the “A Whale of a Good Time”package:
· A two-night stay with late checkout
· Dinner and breakfast for two at the Harborside Bistro
· A full-day whale watching tour throughout the Bellingham Bay and San Juan Islands (These tours depart almost immediately from the hotel’s doorstep at the neighboring marina.)
Rates for the A Whale of a Good Time package start at $563 based on double occupancy. A weekend stay is required to book this package. A picnic lunch for two to take on the excursion can be included for an additional $25.