At least T+L didn't forget the murder of Sid Vicious' girlfriend in the Hotel Chelsea; a little gore always accompanies infamous hotels. So what were their top naughty hotels? Well, there's only eight for some reason:
1. The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Florida: Al Capone speakeasy activity and a hit-man murder.
2. Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Hills, California: The residence of eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes.
3. Holiday Inn, Flint, Michigan: Keith Moon of The Who drove a Lincoln Continental into the swimming pool.
4. Sunset Tower Hotel, West Hollywood: John Wayne keeps a diary cow on his balcony for fresh milk convenience.
5. Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Florida: TV evangelist Jim Bakker and Jessica Hahn engage in a tawdry affair.
6. Hotel Chelsea, New York: Room 100 is where Nancy Spungen, Sex Pistol Sid Vicious' girlfriend, was found stabbed to death.
7. Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Berlin: Michael Jackson dangles his baby out of a third-floor window.
8. Renaissance Mayflower Hotel, Washington D.C.: Room 871 hosted former NY Governor Elliot Spitzer and call girl Ashley Alexandra Dupre.