Throughout the entire month of May (so that's for those of you who will probably forget to make the effort to book this on time can get off easily) Mother's Month @ The Standard will be offering you the opportunity to pamper the Lady of the House with:
· Nail Service: "A luxurious Pure Fiji manicure" plus a pedicure; a 75-minute treatment for $50.
· Bath: Mom can soak in an orange blossom bath while a spa therapist works a healing and hydrating mask into her scalp; $50.
· Body Treatment: A gingergrass bamboo body exfoliating scrub, plus a hydration treatment with coconut body butter. 45 minutes; $85.
· Facial: Um, you know. A facial. 45 minutes; $85.
· Bathing Kit: A DIY spa day kit that "includes 2 day passes to enjoy [the] bathing facilities for the day, one of [The Standard's] holistic baths to share, 2 mud lounge passes, a sisal body brush and salt scrub." $100. (hint: a "bathing kit" is usually not a gift most people take kindly to, but hey, nobody asked us).
Rooms at the Standard Miami start at $225 if you want to book yo' momma in overnight.