Infamous Hotels of the Week / Celebrity Scoop / Josh Duhamel / Fergie / Rihanna / Brett Favre / → All Tags
Who Did What and Where in This Week's Infamous Hotels
Strippers! Sex! Tell-All Interviews! Dead Bodies! Bad Rap Music Videos!
It always seems that no matter how much Celebrity Scoop we write about in a given week, there's also lots more that we didn't have time to get to. So from now on, every Friday we'll be rounding up the week's Infamous Hotels. This weekly list will include hotels that celebrities visited (and it made the news) but also hotels that really up the "Eww" factor. This can easily be done by have a decaying body in your hotel. Welcome to the dark side.
· St. Regis Atlanta: A stripper claims that she had "lots of sex" with actor Josh Duhamel in an $830-a-night suite here. The problem? He's married to Fergie of The Black-Eyed Peas. Both say the allegations are "absurd" but the pole-dancer passed two polygraph tests.
· The Gramercy Park Hotel: Rihanna has spoken out for the first-time about the horrible beating she suffered at the hands of Chris Brown last February. She did her sit-down interview with Diane Sawyer in a suite at the GPH.
· Gansevoort South: Someone keep Rick Ross away from Miami hotels for his rap videos. Here's the latest one, featuring Clipse.
· Radisson Paper Valley Hotel: Former hometown hero Brett Favre returned to Wisconsin with his new team, the Minnesota Vikings, and had to shack up in a so-so room in downtown Appleton like the rest of them.
· The Jane Hotel: Another reason to avoid hotels with SRO residents inside. A body at the Jane was left decaying for days, disrupting the um, sensory experience of one hotel guest.