Each them has its own color palette and style:
* Vision in White: Hints of eyelet and lace grace every detail.
* Seaside Serenade: Seashell, coral, and sand accents.
* Flutter of Romance: Pretty butterflies, charming and sweet.
* Island Paradise: Orchids and banana leaves evoke romantic tropical opulence.
* Chic & Natural: Clean lines create serene enchantment.
* Beautiful Beginnings: Elegance and simplicity for an intimate occasion.
The themes start at $1,500, and can cost as much as $6,000 (for that lush Island Paradise experience.) This does not include the resort stay, but does include a wedding consultant, officiant, marriage license, wedding and reception sites, sparkling wine and hors d’oeuvres for the bridal party, and a wedding gift from the resort.
Martha herself says:
“With an array of themes to choose from, each one offering coordinated elements and special details, every couple will be able to celebrate their special day in their own personal style.”
Or, you know, Martha’s. We can't buy her sheets at Kmart anymore, so it's good to know we can get a piece of her style at Sandals.