Quikbook's 72-Hour NYC Sale Offering Crazy Deals
While we're waiting on these NYC hotels to open up in 2009, these hotels are already open and thanks to Quikbook's 72-hour-sale, they're discounted. Get 'em while they're hot, folks.
· Six Columbus from $112: This is a freaking good deal. This Thompson property won our Worst Hotel Hype award in '07, but we've come around to it.
· Cooper Square Hotel from $192: Speaking of the Worst Hotel Hype, check out the recipient of '08's award and let us know how that works out for you.
· Flatotel from $171: It's a quality hotel close to Fifth Avenue shopping and Rockefeller Center if touristy things are your priority.
· GEM Hotel Chelsea from $142: This little boutique gem (heh) is simple but chic.
· Room Mate Grace from $120: Feeling adventurous? Hit up your girl Grace right in the heart of Times Square and you can even feel her up in the pool. Er, we mean...hit up her pool.
You've got til Friday at 5! Get to bookin'!