Paradise Pass at Hilton Hawaiian Village Includes Mai Tais and Beach Toys
Hilton Hawaiian Village's Paradise Pass should actually be called the "Make Your Friends Jealous That You're in Hawaii and They're Not" Pass, but that's just a minor detail. On this fine Monday morning, we'd also settle for calling it the "Why Aren't We in Hawaii Sipping Mai Tais on the Beach" Pass.
But whatever we think the name should be, it seems like a good deal: for $20 per day, guests can purchase a Paradise Pass (official name) that's good for a whole bunch of beachy amenities:
· Twenty percent off at the Mandara Spa - so you can get your massage on.
· Daily fitness center access for two - so you can get your Stairmaster on.
· Fifty percent off beach toys - like kayaks and surfboards - so you can take pictures of yourself doing a bunch of fun, awesome beachy stuff to show off when you get home.
· Two free mai tais, because being on the beach sipping mai tais is, well, perfection.
· Free unlimited local phone calls, so you can call around and make your fancy dinner reservations.
Remember, the pass is $20 per day, not per stay, so make sure you know you will have to pay the $20 each day to get the benefits throughout your whole Hawaiian vacay. Hey, that rhymed. We should reward ourselves - is it too early for mai tais?