NBA Finals Hotels :: The Renaissance Waterfront Boston for Game 2 or Just a Mancation
So Game 1 of the Celtics-Lakers NBA Finals goes off tonight and if you still need a room for tonight or Game 2 on Sunday, consider the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
The new hotel is centered in the Boston Seaport District and is totally brand-new, having just opened in February. However, it's more than a walk away from the Garden so plan on transportation.
Currently, the hotel still has rooms open tonight for $499 for a standard guest room with either a king or two double beds. On Sunday, rooms drop to $249 a night.
The hotel has also put together a "Sleep With The Fishes" package that has nothing to do with The Sopranos and everything to do with dudes and mancations. This way you and your bros can make a weekend out of Game 2 if you want. Details after the jump.
The "Sleep With The Fishes" package includes:
· Deluxe overnight accommodations
· Pub crawl guide to the best bars in South Boston
· Hangover special steak and eggs breakfast for two at 606 Congress restaurant
· Choice of 2 pint of beers or 2 nightcap cocktails
· DVD of "The Departed"
· Optional four-hour fishing expedition with Reel Pursuit Charters (additional charges will apply)
The package starts at $299 a night without the fishing expedition. If you choose to fish, the package goes up to $599 a night. Advance booking of 72 hours required.