The Top Five Best Dallas Hotel Bars Worth Getting Boozy At
We have an urge to go to Dallas this summer--blame it on Jenna, our new assistant editor. Anyways, while we enjoy peace and quiet in our hotel rooms, that doesn't mean we like to miss out completely on the happening hotel scene.
So we asked Jenna to round up some of the D-town's hot hotel bars. Here are her picks:
· Hotel Palomar: The hotel is adjacent to the Tiki-themed Trader Vic's bar (above) which is always a good hit. Mai tais all around!
· The Belmont Dallas: The Bar Belmont was just named the "Most Cinematic Hotel Bar" by D Magazine--it's cool and kinda retro-y.
· The W Dallas: Not only can you get a good wax, you can visit the hottest bar in town.
· Hotel Zaza: Dragonfly for the summer months and the outdoor Urban Oasis for the colder months because they cover the pool with clear flooring and you can dance on it.
· The Warwick Melrose: This hotel houses the Library Bar, which is well-known for being one of those cool, classic dark-wood and jazz music-type bars.