Check in on Friday (July 4th) for a weekend with all that stressful crap taken care of by someone else. Starting at $699, the July 4th Bright Lights, Big City package includes:
· Shared shuttle airport transfers from JFK, LGA or EWR
· Check in on Friday July 4 in a Classic Full Room (max. two per room)
· Friday evening, board a July 4th harbor cruise to view the fireworks (two tickets)
· On Saturday, choose from a select range of Broadway Hit Performances for either Matinee or Evening shows (two tickets)
· Return transfers to the airport in a shared shuttle on Sunday
See? No stress.
All you need to do is shell out the cash and find someone to go with you -- or you can always just chill with the Algonquin cat. We won't judge.
In theory, having most of your activities paid for in advance should eliminate the need to carry a whole lot of cash, thus eliminating the need for a fanny-pack -- but who are we kidding? It's the Fourth of July and nothing is more American than a fanny pack, so strap that sucker on, tighten that souvenir Bahamas baseball cap and lace up those white sensible sneakers. Oh yeah, you just spend that weekend rockin' out like the proud American tourist you are.
Book the Bright Lights, Big City package by June 20th; reservations can be made here.