The owners kind of remind us of those family friends we all had as kids. You know, the couple that insisted on being called 'Aunt' and 'Uncle' even though they weren't really related to us -- friendly and warm and carefree people.
And they have a sense of humor! Which is always a good thing, since you shouldn't be taking life too seriously if you're naked all the time.
Check out The Top 10 Reasons to Vacation at a Clothing Optional Resort, one of the many gems we found on the blog:
10) No funny tan lines
9) No need to take a vitamin D supplement
8) No Laundry when you return from vacation
7) Waves don't knock off swim suit top
6) The natural look takes on a whole new meaning
5) No luggage to check at airport
4) No shoes, no shirt, no problem
3) No sand in swimsuit
2) Everyday is really casual Friday
1) Clothing optional resorts are just plain fun!
Good points, right?
Whether we're sold on the whole nude vacationing thing or not, the blog is definitely sweet and entertaining - and certainly more sincere and engaging than Bill Marriott's blog.
And now we're thinking of Bill Marriott naked. Alright. Enough!
Rates at the Terra Cotta Inn start at $139. Check out more info at their website (*giggle*): sunnyfun.com.