More Noteworthy WiFi Hotels for 2008
In our Best WiFi Hotels 2008 report we stuck to large chains and hip boutique hotels but there's actually a whole bunch of other hotels that are offering their guests complimentary WiFi and we thought they deserved a shout-out too.
· The Setai: The Setai is a ritzy South Beach property where rooms can cost up to $1,000 a night in high season. Fortunately, unlike some other luxury hotels, the Setai lets you surf the internet for free in every corner of the hotel including by the pool.
· The James Chicago: The James offers guests complimentary WiFi in all of its 297 guestrooms as well as remote printing through a wireless network.
· AKA Hotels: This upscale extended stay brand offers complimentary WiFi in the rooms.
· The Marco Island Marriott: Now there is a charge for the WiFi here at a cost of $12.95 a day but the wireless signal reaches all the way to the beach. We admit we'd actually pay money for that.
· White Barn Inn: This Maine retreat is small with only 29 rooms but it has complimentary WiFi throughout.
· The Regent Palms Turks & Caicos: Another luxury property that's decided to offer complimentary WiFi for its guests.
· The Curtis: This Denver hotel near the 16th street mall has free WiFi in all of its 336-guest rooms.
· The Stafford: Don't pay for WiFi in London. The Stafford offers it for free.
Know of a hotel with complimentary WiFi in the guestrooms or a network that allows you to surf while you are actually surfing, keep us connected.