Express Check-Out: Would You Tat the Bowery Hotel's Logo On Your Shoulder? These People Did
Little bro Jaunted tells us, Nikki Six of Motley Crue and Kat Von D, star of LA Ink are in love. In love with themselves, in love with each other and in love with the dapper dandy that is the Bowery Hotel's logo. We guess they believe in the religion of Ink.
In other religious but tattoo-free news:
· Forget the bible in the nightstand. Or the Torah or the Koran. The Hotel Preston in Tennessee is now offering a spiritual menu where you pick what you wanna read. [FoxNews]
· Obama's former preacher Reverend Wright hits up the Ritz-Carlton in Puerto Rico. [Page Six]
· Hotel QT is hosting the "Rapture Ready! Adventures in the Parallel Universe of Christian Pop Culture." If you stop by pick us up the pencil with double-sided erasers that says "Life Without Jesus is like this pencil; no point to it." [Page Six]
· Create your own field of dreams: Baseball fans can get hotel deals. Check-out our MLB Hotels map to see where to stay nearest the ballparks. [ABC News]
· If you want to go to jail but are too much of a wuss to violate the Ten Commandments, then stay in a Jail Hotel! [Urbanist]