PM Linkage: Guess What? Matt Moss and Gregory Peck Don't Like Each Other
We can't believe it! Matt Moss and Gregory Peck, once besties growing up on Long Island, are like totally never speaking to each other again.
We kinda figured there was some trouble brewing when we interviewed Gregory Peck over the summer about the Cooper Square Hotel and he couldn't put us in touch with Matt Moss, only Matt's publicist. And then Matt's publicist was like "Whatever!" And then we had to rush off to P.E.
Anyways, the New York Observer totally outed the fight today and all these grown-up investors are like really POed that Moss isn't keeping them in the loop.
But like OMG, Matt Moss totally went behind Greg Peck's back and is starting MK Hotels with Klaus Ortleib and this is the group that will run the hotel. This is exactly what our Ouija board exclusively told us!! Major Dramz! But that's all for now. Gotta sing along to High School Musical. Luvya!
In other news safe for your diary:
· Palms Place will have celebrity residents like Hulk Hogan, Paul Stanley of KISS and Jessica Simpson. Well, we didn't say A-list celebrities. [The Vegas Eye]
· The Water Club at the Borgata will open in June. [Newsday]
· Looks like Diablo Cody celebrated her Oscar at the Four Seasons. We'd know that flower anywhere. [Egotastic]
· NYC might get a Ferry Building Hotel! [NYT]
· SNL coming to Vegas? [Rush&Molloy]