PM Linkage: Not Every Day in a Hotel is Magical
Hotels are often thought of as places to escape from your everyday life. Places to have memorable experiences whether in the room or outside. Whether you're on a beach or in a busy city, hotels are supposed to be your safe haven.
But of course, this is real life and not an American Express commercial. Shit happens.
And it seems to happen more and more in these parts for Britney Spears. Word is that the Beverly Hills Hotel has blacklisted her. This is obviously good news for us but not the bit where Page Six mentions Britney typically ignores these type of bans. Is any place in LA safe anymore?
In other news:
· Models get jacked: Two men made off with $20,000 after robbing a modeling audition at the Hilton Chicago. [Chicago Sun-Times]
· Suicide in Brooklyn: An accountant for the AP is found dead in the bathtub at the Best Western. [NewsDay]
· Crappy Economy Woes: The Four Seasons in Tamarack, Idaho hits a construction snag. [Hotel-Online]
· Too Expensive: Moscow hotels now really expensive. [Moscow Times]
· No Workout For You: We are hearing the Gansevoort South's David Barton Gym won't be open until May 15th. Uh-oh, this does not bode well.