· JW Marriott: At Bar 1331, red, white, and blue special cocktails will flow like hanging chads in Florida. Revelers can test campaign and presidential history trivia as well as pose for photos with cardboard cutouts of each candidate. Plus, the bar is raffling off a weekend for two in one of JW Marriott’s presidential suites. Arrive early for a spot with table and TV.
· Renaissance Mayflower Hotel: As previously reported, the hotel's classic Town & Country bar will host an election night returns party. Legendary bartender Sambonn Lek will be serving election drink specials like Obama Rama-Tanquerays & Tonics, McCain Mojitos, Red Elephants, and Blue Donkeys, plus pouring glasses of champagne for happy voters. From 5:30 to 7:30, stop by for free hors d’oeuvres.
· Ritz-Carlton Georgetown: Degrees Bar & Lounge has been serving election elixirs like the Jager Bama and McHito. Tonight, when a state is called for McCain, red drinks will be half-price; blue drinks will be half-price each time a state is called for Obama.
· Hilton Washington Dulles Airport Hotel: Perhaps in a vote of pessimism, we hear the GOP is hosting their election night victory party out in the boonies near Dulles Airport. OK, so maybe it’s not totally the boonies, but it’s not D.C. either.
· Topaz Hotel: Once you vote for the real election, head to the Topaz Bar for final tallying on their own big election. Cocktails called the Double-Down Donkey, All-in Elephant, Independent Player, and Undecided have since Super Tuesday been vying for a semi-permanent spot on the menu (through inauguration).
Know any DC hotel election night parties we missed? Let us know in the comments!