The Original NYLO Gets Another Review
There's tons of hotel news flying around this week and we don't have time to give each and every story the love and attention it may deserve, so you will have to settle for some news briefs.
· Daily Danny Does Nylo: Blogger Daily Danny spent a night at the NYLO in Plano for work. Bottom line: "The NYLO TRIES a bit too hard to be too trendy...but they do get an A+ for the rooms!" [Daily Danny]
· Rooms for One Euro at the Hoxton Hotel: This London hotel is once again running its One Euro Hotel Room promotion. Let's hope it works! [Gadling]
· Courtyard by Marriott Gets LinkedIn: Marriott continues social-networking by sponsoring the ads on TripIt, the travel application on LinkedIn. [Marriott]
· Worst Hotel Hell Ever: In Australia, hotels are usually the same thing as pubs, meaning no rooms. But this hotel actually has accommodations attached. Not like we would EVER stay here after this event. [SMH]
· Nobu Hotel No-Go in NYC: Surprise, surprise. Hotel projects are getting cancelled or delayed in NYC, including DeNiro's planned Nobu Hotel. But what about the Jay-Z Hotel? We really hope that one goes up. [Curbed]