We'll just let the customer comments on TripAdvisor describe it.
· Smelled mildew but once you get past that its ok.
· The rooms (we had three of them before we got one we could accept) are all suffering from deferred maintenance.
· I saw a pile of empty beer bottles in a plant bed for 3 days.
· Overall cleanliness, not so good but the price made it bearable.
· The management was unwilling to issue a reimbursement or discount for the broken A/C.
· The floating beach mats were torn and tattered, and in dire need of replacement.
When we were lucky enough to get beach towels, they were old, worn, and dingy. The pads for the lounge chairs are old and torn with crumbling foam breaking off.
· This place has been used very hard and repaired over time with more paint and plaster than you can imagine.
Negril has a great 7-mile beach and, fortunately, still a fair number of smaller inns that are a good value. Just not this one.
· Good Rate :: $199 to $249 at a Jamaican Ritz-Carlton [HotelChatter]