Mary McCartney to Photograph Select Mandarin Oriental Guests
August 29, 2007 at 10:47 AM
A HotelChatter Exclusive
The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in London has just announced a pretty spectacular luxury package for their guests. The Mary McCartney Portrait Experience gives two guests the chance to be photographed by Mary McCartney (above, and yes, daughter of Paul) in a private photo shoot.
McCartney's professional portrait work has included commissions of famous people like Jude Law and Ralph Fiennes and even Tony and Cherie Blair. McCartney was also appointed the official photographer for the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group's `I'm a Fan' brand campaign which shot "celebrity ambassadors" like Liam Neeson and Darcey Bussell in their favorite locations.
Of course, there's a high price to pay for some high-end work. Based on double-occupancy, the package starts at GBP 20,000 and is limited to only TEN guests. So if this is something you really want, call the hotel now to book. And we mean now. The number to dial is +44 (0) 207 235 2000.
The package also includes other perks such as two hours of beauty prep at the spa before the photo shoot, a chauffeur-driven Mercedes and private access to the hotel through the Royal Entrance. Can you say "Absolutely Fabulous?"
More details on the package after the jump.
Aside from the exclusive photo shoot with Mary McCartney, the package includes:
· Two nights accommodation in a feature suite overlooking Hyde Park, with private butler
· Full Champagne English Breakfast daily
· 2 x Two Hours Advanced Time Ritual at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental to prepare
· Round trip transfers to any airport or heliport within 75 mile radius of the hotel
· 6 hours chauffeur driven Mercedes OR full NCP parking
· A la carte dinner for 2 in Foliage with 1 glass of house Champagne per person
· One bottle of vintage champagne, hand made chocolates and flowers in-room on arrival
· Privileged hotel access through the Royal Entrance
The package is priced from GBP 20,000 + VAT and a 5 percent discretionary service charge. Call the hotel directly on +44 (0) 207 235 2000 to make reservations.