Barbra Streisand Not Winning 'Best Hotel Guest' Award Anytime Soon
This is London has a bit of an expose about Barbra Streisand's crazy hotel demands. Some of her "victims" include:
· The Castletown House: Babs demanded "peach-coloured toilet roll to match her complexion, and rose petals in the toilet bowl. One hundred-and-twenty designer bathroom towels also in peach. Ten highly specified designer floor lamps." Also she requested a security team dressed in neat dark sweaters carrying metal detectors.
· The Dorchester Hotel: Babs told staffers not to talk to her.
· The MGM Grand: Staffers here were told to enter and leave Babs' room backwards.
Maybe her and Oprah could compare notes!
· The Bizarre Truth about Life with Barbra Streisand [This is London]
· Oprah is a Terrible Hotel Guest [HotelChatter]