Celebrities Keep Flocking to Hotels for Affairs, Dinners, Birthdays and More
· Tony Parker has gone the way of Oscar De La Hoya, minus the fishnets and wigs. A mistress is spilling all to X17Online about her affair with Eva Longoria's husband at the Park Hyatt Paris, after he and Eva were married. Oops.
· Rachel Bilson forces a burly man to carry her red Chanel bag as she exits the Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
· Speaking of Vegas, the Cruises and the Beckhams shut down the SW Steakhouse at The Wynn Las Vegas so they could dine in privacy.
· Owen Wilson plays "King of the Hill" with a brunette while Woody Harrelson watches at the Shore Club in Miami Beach.
· Also in Miami, Jaime Foxx is supposedly hosting his 40th birthday in the newly opened Florida Room lounge, designed by Lenny Kravitz inside the Delano.
[Photo: Us Magazine]