Viva Vegas: Bigger Is Way Better
Forbes Traveler has released their list of the Top 20 biggest hotels in the world and surprise, surprise, Las Vegas takes up about 3/4 of those on the list. However, the MGM Grand which used to be #1 has fallen to the crazy First World Hotel which has 6,118 rooms. Other non-Vegas hotels include the Hilton Hawaiian Village, the Gaylord Opryland and the Ambassador City Jomtien Hotel in Thailand. But Vegas needn't worry, here are some of the other hotels on the top list:
· Luxor: No. 3 with 4,408 rooms.
· Mandalay Bay: No. 5 with 4,332 rooms.
· Venetian: No. 6 with 4,027 rooms. (Also it's soon-to-open counterpart Palazzo was No. 13 and Venetian Macau was No. 16)
· Excalibur: No. 7 with 4,008 rooms.
· Bellagio: No. 8 with 3,933 rooms.
· Circus, Circus: No. 9 with 3,773 rooms.
· Flamingo: No. 10 with 3,565 rooms.
· Caesars Palace: No. 11 with 3,348 rooms.