Does the 'National Enquirer' Hide Out at Chateau Marmont?
This afternoon, we give you another hard-hitting question (as if the Nicky O/Nicky Hype were't a brain-twister enough, right?)
The reason being is because we were flipping through this notorious tabloid over the weekend (it was mysteriously dropped off at our front door and was in no way an impulse buy at the 10 items or less express check-out line at the grocery store) and we noticed that in the "Hollywood After Dark" gossip column* of the six items, four of them took place at the Marmont.
· Courtney Love repeatedly hugging a doorman on October 3.
· Geoffrey Rush ("Pirates of the Caribbean") that same day drinking with strangers while Nicolette Sheridan was dining with two guys and a girl (no pizza shop though.)
· Lucy Liu bumping into a waiter on Oct. 5 and almost knocking food off his tray
· Harry Morton, Lindsay Lohan's ex, arriving late at night on Oct. 7 perhaps to visit Lindsay.
The other two items were something about a Madden twin from Good Charlotte and Nicky Hilton's bday at club Arena.
We sincerely doubt Andre Balazs or his people are behind any of these items, so perhaps its about time for them to investigate the hotel's nooks and crannies for Enquirer reporters. That or figure out which staffer has been showing up in some new duds, wearing a new watch and driving a new car.
* October 23, 2006 issue, page six.
Image via Central 1179's/ Flickr
· HotelChatter's Hollywood Star Map Stop #2: Chateau Marmont [HotelChatter]