So Is There A Cocaine Scene At Hotel Chelsea As Well?
The Hotel Chelsea blog claims:
Stanley Bard says that getting into the Chelsea is harder than getting into an Ivy League college. He says he does extensive research on each potential resident.
Really? Didn't they let Ryan Adams into that place? Now if Ryan Adams was admitted at Harvard, we would immediately claim legacy. You know John Adams, John Quincy Adams. So what is Hotel Chelsea's excuse? His name isn't Ryan Ginsberg or Ryan Vicious.
Anyway, apparently it is tough to gain residence at Hotel Chelsea, so if you get in, let us know what your SATs were, who wrote your recs, and what extracurricular activities you participated in.
Oh, and let us know if you have to have a deep knowledge of freebase cocaine to get in; we hear that is the case at Dartmouth.
· My Chelsea Hotel Personal Statement [Curbed]
· Hotel Chelsea Has A Blog [HotelChatter]
· Mother/Daughter Combo At Hotel Chelsea [HotelChatter]
· The Chelsea Hotel: The Legend, The Gift Shop [HotelChatter]
· Hotel Chelsea Reviews [TripAdvisor]