Steve Wynn Hands Out Clocks
The "World Premiere" is what Steve Wynn is calling April 28th, the day Wynn Las Vegas is scheduled to open.
To remind his minions of the significance of April 28th, Steve Wynn has handed out "tacky countdown clocks," according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
No word on what these clocks look like, but we are guessing that the Wynn name is emblazoned all over these kitschy timepieces.
If work at Wynn, or were lucky enough to procure said clock, send us a note and let us know what they look like, or better yet a photo.
Don't worry, we protect the identity of tipsters, the Emperor's rule doesn't extend to our part of the galaxy.
· Tick Tock Says Clock [Las Vegas Review Journal]
· Wynn Buys A Virgin [HotelChatter]
· Hard Rock To Wynn: Bring It On [HotelChatter]
· When Will THEHotel Hit The Wall [HotelChatter]
· Wynn Hype Machine Reaches Hurricane Status [HotelChatter]