Wynn: T Minus 47 Days
Looks like HotelChatter is not the only one obsessed with the Wynn.
The state Gaming Control Board unanimously recommended approval of licensure for the $2.7 billion Wynn Las Vegas resort Wednesday.
The board is so agog with Wynn and his new resort they also concluded that two rooms at the resort were eligible for salon status--a marketing ploy that enables players with high credit ratings to play behind closed doors. Somewhere Affleck just silently pumped his fist in a fit of joy.
Wynn said he plans to open the property just after the stroke of midnight on April 28 and that employees and their families will stay in the rooms on the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights preceding the opening.
· Want To Work For Wynn? [HotelChatter]
· Wynn Now Fully Operational [HotelChatter]
· RFID Wynn Win? [HotelChatter]
· When Will THEHotel Hit The Wall? [HotelChatter]
· Wynn's New Vegas Hotel Looms Large [HotelChatter]