SO, when I returned the second time 4 months later, I was really bummed that my room upon check in was half made with a bottle of Febreeze on the desk, crayon marks on the glass and a pillow that looked like someone got sick all over it (really).Postives
- Spa & Gym are OK in a Greg Brady on acid kinda way.
- Competent staff.
- The Bar: Fantastic bartenders with great attitudes. Separate billiards area is a nice touch. Double bonus is cocktail waitresses wear outfits straight out of Barbarella
- a perpetually put off opening of rooftop bar/lounge.
- Unequal service over two trips.
- EVERYTHING is dubbed "THE," including "THE Toilet Paper" (see above) and it gets a little annoying.
- Staff can be a bit too driven, like when they were driven to charge my credit card for 5 nights instead of 2.
NOTE: They're really, really good at resolving conflicts, but I'd rather not have to deal with that to begin with.
Bonuses: you truly can escape Vegas and casino floor noise and mayhem and feel like you're in an exclusive club (quite a few star sightings here over Easter weekend) while still being part of it.
Recommended, and put THE Hotel in heaven, but third trip coming up, so a further review posted post stay number three.