Catalina Travel Guide
When The Miraval Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona says that a key tenant of its philosophy is the concept of giving back, they really mean it.
Here's proof: book a reservation through the resort's Give and Receive Special Offer between January 1 and February 21, 2008 and Miraval will deduct the amount of charitable contributions you have made in the past year -- up to $1,000! That means you can partake of the award-winning destination spa's healthful gourmet cuisine, hot stone massage and Zen garden and (almost) feel like you're getting a bargain.
Rates start at $805 per person/per night and include:
· Luxury accommodations
· Use of complete resort facilities
· Unlimited access to all programs and activities
· Three gourmet meals daily, snacks, and hors d'oeuvres
· Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
· One spa service, or one round of golf up to a $110 value per person/per night
· And round-trip transportation from Tucson International Airport.
But you must book using code GIVE1, present receipts for your charitable contributions, and stay a minimum of four nights to receive this special offer.